Thursday, May 22, 2008

So....

So, I'm wondering if anyone actually reads this anymore,cause I have not updated it in forever. But some things are just better not known I suppose. I've become a blogger on the go, and have relegated all my pseudo-efforts to mini-blogging from my phone, cause frankly, I just have not had a lot of time. Most of you all know that I've started a little "business." I call it that loosely, cause I'm not sure it's going to make a go of it yet, but it should help. I'll be at Cathedral Village Arts Festival on Saturday pushing my wares. We'll see how that all goes. But because of the efforts to build up stock, and make stuff, blogging has fallen sadly by the wayside.

There is much to report however. Lots and lots. Like for instance, at the moment I'm currently in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Yeah, I know! WTF? Right, well, I'm just visiting, and I"m planning on leaving here at a completely ridiculous hour in the morning tomorrow, once I get up, load my car and exit. There's a small kitten sleeping between me and the computer right now. Kitten's are soft...and active, but these ones are quite nice. Not as nice as my large black boys out at the farm, but still, pleasant felines. I'm just partial to my big cuddle Damien, and snuggle Cosmo. They're cats with substance.

So, after driving the 11 hours or so to get home, I then intend to continue sewing as many bags as possible, but not before stopping at the farm to pick up the van. Hopefully that can be a swift trip. Then set up for the show is at 8? 845? I should probably check that. And I will. Tomorrow.

Right now...I'm going to go upstairs, shower and go to bed. It's too late for all this right now. It's been a good trip, and in many ways it was necessary for myself as well as one of my bestest gal pals that lives up here. She needed some face time...as did I. I'm sorry it had to end so soon. I would gladly have stayed another couple days, til her boyfriend got sick of me and started working late a lot. Ha! No, he's dead nice, and I'm quite impressed and jealous, and FINALLY....someone has set the bar for a healthy, happy relationship. Not that I know of no one in that situation, it's just that B and I are so much alike (and also so much different, but close still) that it gives me hope that maybe there's a possibility of finding something like that. And it's nice to be around a couple that makes you go "Aw, you guys are cute!" not..."Christ! I'm so glad I"m single." Nice change. But I guess it's still pretty new for them, although not that new. Anyway. Going to bed. Will post some pictures up here before next week. Fort Mac is weird, and so are the people here.

No comments: