Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Top twelve reasons my new job is a little sad.

1. I'm actually relieved to find leaves in my hair...because it could be worse. So very much worse.
2. Things in one's mouth and nose that have no business being there. (See three)
3. Cankerworms. If you have not experienced them, lucky you.
4. Shop time. Five minutes early to and leaving work people. (Huh? Yeah, I know)
5. That weird guy who keeps making awkwardly inappropriate remarks and hitting on the younger girls.
6. Two cycle engine exhaust. Yech.
7. Weeding is the highlight of my day.
8. Dead baby jokes. I don't get it. Must be a generational gap thing.
9. I know I'm old, but I hurt. I hurt so very much.
10. No coffee cups and no cell phones during work hours. (what the hell?)
11. Rain. Makes everything and everyone wet. In that not fun way.
12. Leaves suck. I now see DDT and Agent Orange defoliant in a whole new light.

No comments: