So I must write this one down before I forget. I've much to say and much to tell, but this will be short just so I don't forget anything. Reese has recently become the newest member of the potty trained. Better late than never, but it seems even our days of accidents are pretty much over. That said, I was in the bath last night, reading a book when he came in..."Mommy I gotta go pee." GO GO GO! Good! You're doing so well! He must have sensed that I wasn't having any fun as the book I was reading was an Anthropology text book. Once he finished he looks at me and says:
"Mommy havin a bath?"
"Yep, mommy's having a bath"
"Want some toys? Here's a boat, and a dinosaur and a turtle."
While I tried to control my laughter at his idea of an ideal bath...one cannot have a bath without a minimum of five (5) toys. He counts them as we put them in. I don't know where he got this idea, from his dad or otherwise. Anyway, we have a big day today. I better get some coffee and some organization. Lost cause? Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment