
It's monday. And what a weekend to precede it. Was a fun one. Friday was a little slow, but got to take Reese shopping for halloween stuff and holy, did he have fun. Think that kid likes halloween almost as much as I do. At the end of that trip we had way too much candy, a couple sets of horns, a pirate set and a new tiger suit. It was a fun trip. But then we got home and his dad was hurting from too much fun the night before. Seems where he works...well, if I say what happened and where I've pretty much named him, but I won't. So, his work has had a lot of lay offs and he had to bid farewell to a lot of coworkers this week. He thought the best way to do that was maybe with a lot of rye. Way to go.
But then Saturday I did almost that bad. Girls night out, Halloween at the local watering hole, pre bar party at the Rockin girls place. And I spent most of yesterday horizontally, worrying that I might die...then worrying that I would not. Sad. Had no intention of doing things to that extreme. But oh well. All better this morning. Still young enough that I can recover inside of 24 hours.
But today has had a strange start. First thing in the morning I got in touch with Reese's dad only to find out that he had dropped Reese off without his costume at daycare....after I told him that their halloween party was today. *SIGH* After insisting he go NOW and drop the costume off before there was too much damage done, I find out that on the way home he had some sort of fender bender. He's a little ticked with me. Because he doesn't listen and maybe his son is just too inconvenient for him this week. I know we all have bad days. I'll just leave him alone and hopefully he'll buck up after a while. And then I got a text today from Rockin girlfriend that she fell on the way to school cause it's so gross and slippery out there and she's in emergency with what looks like a broken leg. Rough day for all around here. Alright for me just hate that everyone else is having so much crap going on. As for me, I have more homework to do than is at all healthy, as well as a daycare meeting tonight and was hoping to carve pumpkins tonight with Reese as well. Hm. Lets just see how much I can cram into a day or so....Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment