When you grow up, and can look back at the life you have led, you will know several things, I'm sure.
You will know that you have a rather camera happy mother, and family, in general.
You will know that you are a beautiful person, inside and out, and it shows.
You will know that you are surrounded by friends and family. Wonderful family, who love you and appreciate you, and are happy just that you exist, and you're around.
You will also know that your mother is a creep and sneaks into your bedroom after you're asleep to take pictures of you. But I hope you realize at some point in your life, that the reason I do this is that sometimes the miracle of your existence, the amazing beauty of you and the joy that you bring into my life is just too much to believe, and just looking at you asleep, peaceful and resting and perfect, makes me think I might explode with all that makes me feel. You're my perfect little baby boy. You will always be my baby and I will love you no matter what, and we both know that could be a lot. But we're the same, you and I, and I will never stop fighting for you to have everything in the world that you need, and want, and deserve.
Love Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment