There are 5 days left of classes. And I'm currently ploughing through the first of them. I'm not worried even. I have at least one more paper to do, two more presentations, one more small assignment, then the pressure releases a little bit. I had the weekend to catch up a little. I've done what I could. Still, that honours paper weighs on my mind...and my Latin final. Therefore: superbam. superare. supero.
I guess maybe I didn't really have a lot to say on here, I just got really tired of seeing all my stupid whining and complaining at the top of my blog. There needs to be something else. So here I go.
The semantics paper I have to write is going to be based around the semantic and pragmatic content of proper names. Maybe a little bit about proper nouns as well, but generally, only proper names. Why am I writing this instead of that? Good question. But I did find an interesting book on puritanical eccentricities of nomenclature. No one does crazy like religious crazies. And truly, naming your child "What-God-will"...um...need more be said? It's going to be a great resource though.
Now, why can I not wake up today? Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just so you know, i still love you and reese dearly! although i feel i haven't been around much to prove it... i haven't checked this sight since oh... i've been outta school in august! i will try to be more regular again, although i think i may as well close my own page. love ya!
just so you know, i still love you and reese dearly! although i feel i haven't been around much to prove it... i haven't checked this sight since oh... i've been outta school in august! i will try to be more regular again, although i think i may as well close my own page. love ya!
Post a Comment