"I want two pieces of bread, with the crusts cut off. And butter on them."
Yes. Okay. Although I knew he would only eat one, I still caved to the will that is Reese, because he must have symmetry, and I know the way it always feels better to have two, rather than just one. One asymetrical piece. He could barely keep his eyes open. And sure enough. There he is. I just went in to check on him. He ate one piece of crust-free bread (which, btw, is a phenomenon: crust free only on mondays and thursdays, and will eat crusts on full moons that fall on saturdays...or some such logic). The other piece of bread was still on his spiderman plate. And there he was, passed out fast asleep, with his forehead planted squarely in the center of his bread and butter...butter side up of course.
I extracted it.
It's very flat.
I have a feeling we're going to have to wash his hair in the morning. Butter boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment