Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Happy...


It is the day before New Years Eve...and I still have no plans. I'm actually resisting plans. Turning them down. Because I have no way to do anything. This is now the second day that Reese and I will spend most of the day in the house...together....doing very little. I think we're both going a little bit snakey, but we're also dealing with mommy's current fixation with her unhappiness with the current living situation. It has become more and more apparent in the past few days or so just how warped this little situation really is. Yes, it has seemed to be good for Reese, the fact that he doesn't ever have to leave his own bed and toys and bedroom, but there is the fact that things have become increasingly strained between his father and I since we instituted this. Disparate views on cleaning, cooking, eating and more have driven things into a bit of a peak and I'm starting to look at rental ads. Although I'm not sure this is the solution, there doesn't seem to be an easy solution, and since I don't have ANY assets at this point in time I guess I have to wait until at least the end of February before anything major changes. Although any more major upsets and Reese and I will have to find someway to share the close quarters of my apartment until then. But at the moment, less than $10 dollars in my bank account tells me that I have to sit tight for a little bit. And also, that I have no way to do anything for New Years. No money for fun, no money for babysitters. Because I was the one that had to pay for all of Reese's daycare gifts and supplies under the promise that I would be reimbursed for them. That had about as much staying power as any plans that his dad has currently made. And it looks like court may not be out of the question if this doesn't improve. I'm tired. I'm broke. I'm in a bad state of mind. And by the way, have I mentioned how much visa loves me lately?

No comments: