
It is now officially Christmas Day. Merry Christmas all. It's very late and I have yet to sleep. Insomnia reigns. No Santa here and no reindeer, but I'm watching. It is a rather dark night out there though. I took Toro out for a walk in the yard and that was an adventure. My night vision, his night vision (or lack of both) and the fact that it's dark out...well we made it back. Now he's gone to bed with my lovely sister, but both in my bed, so I guess it's the couch for me cause the bed downstairs isn't made at this point, and I'm not that inspired. And the dog likes to sleep like the boy does...perpindicular to the world. Even though I made him a brand new foam bed of his very own that he's already used and seems to like. Oh well. Hope everyone's having a good day/morning/Christmas and I will be in touch with all soon. Night night.
~Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment