Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Satisfaction.
Have you ever had one of those cravings...ones that are intensely specific, and you don't exactly know the best way to satisfy them? But then you do...and when it's that perfect there is something sublime about it. Truly. Now, everyone out there, next time you have a craving for curry or Indian food, you simply must go to Flavour of India on Victoria East. The atmosphere? Average, not extravagant. The prices? Reasonable. The food? When I grow up I'm going to marry their chicken curry. I kid you not at all, simply the best Indian food I have ever had, bar none. And while this isn't the most wide ranging category of food I have sampled, I do like my Indian food and have tried a few places. This one beats them all. Hands down. GO! EAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment