Thursday, March 29, 2007

Moving Circus...Three Rings...Clowns Wanted

So today has been interesting. Well, the last couple of days have been actually. But, no matter, it's all okay I think. I have a lot more packing and moving to do yet, but it is coming along. Although the efforts for tonight were pretty much thwarted due to scheduling conflicts on EVERYONE's parts. But as of tomorrow everything is underway. I have a van lined up. A big one. And a truck thanks to my brother's strange but very helpful friend from highschool. And we're all good to go. Shouldn't be much more packing packing to do. I have to get some more boxes tomorrow, once we have the van, it's go time.

For those of you who don't know, I have ended up with a gong show type situation. According to my soon to be landlord, 90% of rental places require you to vacate and do a walk through at 12 noon on the first day of the month. My rental place, of course, says that I am required to be out of this place, moved, vacated, cleaned and walked through on the LAST day of the month, at noon. You see my issue? I am officially homeless, all my worldly possessions on wheels and mobile for a FULL 24 hours. Great? Great. Fantastic.

I'm only glad that I'm done my 400 level class presentation as of today, and truly kicked butt on it. I think we did really well. My computer skills, but mostly the fact that the lovely Kaia, my partner in crime yet again, has amazing artistic ability and drive. AMAZING! You should have seen our visuals, they were stunning. I think we set the bar pretty high however, and I don't think we're all that popular with our poor classmates who now feel that to one-up us they may have to incorporate a puppet show, and celebrity guests. But really, I can't wait to see what they come up with. It's gonna be fun. And I'm done and can kick back in that class at least. I do still have two more very large assignments to do before the end of the year....and ...well....more....yeah...*sigh*. I'm rather disconnected too. But oh well. I've taken down my curtains. I'm exposed to the world...and my house looks like a tornado. Here we go. Ride that circus wave.

No comments: