Saturday, September 29, 2007

No excuses...


It's been a month, an entire month. And I have no real reason. Busy, yes, but that's an excuse. School? Yeah, again, same thing. Loss of privacy and absolute paranoia that anything I say or write will be used against me or just simply known? That's closer to the truth. This place is a complicated place these days. It used to be a place to vent, then a place to update people, and now with what's been going on...no...DRAGGING on...it's been a place where I wonder if I should take it all down just in case someone sees fit to use it to display my inadequacies where they will matter. Count against me and that's a little frightening.
Most people know what's going on, and what's been going on forever now. But I guess I'm kinda tired of talking about it. There's been too much of that, a lot of talking and a lot of not getting anything done and I'm pretty sick of that combination of things. I know I'm guilty of it too and that annoys me even more. The fact that we all just sit around waiting for someone else to do something so we can take our cue, but the cue never really seems right so we all just sit and seethe.
Think I'll leave things at that. I'm not really capable of writing things that are funny or insightful. That would involve revealing too much. Even the therapeutic angle is pretty much out. So here we go. See if this can motivate change by inspiring awareness. Sigh.

No comments: