G: How was Reese's day
Me: Was good. What's with the business cards? Elaborate tax shelter?
(after he sent Reese to my house with business cards listing Reese XXXXX as worker/learner in his safety company. Weird.)
G:Its my company
Me: (Icked out at the enormous weirdness of this in the current climate and context.) Uh huh. So elaborate tax shelter.
G:My business is legit not a side job under the table
Me: Have something to say? Grab some guts for once. (Polite I think, considering what I wanted to send.)
G: Think what you may
G: Whatever hXXXX ddo what you want your (sic) the one that's always about the money seems like that is more important then (sic) reese
Me: No no. It's not about money. Its about morality. And you having none. And your business is legit now? How long did that take? So shut it.
G: Only started doing this and charging since aprils the rest was claimed so whatever but anyways give reese hugs and kisses for me good night
Nice to see I have so much support offered for trying to do something, anything that makes me happy and content. I really wish bad things for him. Really bad things. He has no right to undermine me. He has no right or basis to act all high and mighty. And if he would just leave me alone and stop being so obnoxious, I could ignore his existence, and things would be better. As for now, I need out. I need out of this city, out from under his thumb, out of this agreement that is demoralizing and emotionally destructive. He needs to not be anywhere near me. I need to be so far away from him that he can only reach me by long distance...and I can choose to answer. I want to move. I need to move. This makes it so much more urgent. I don't know where to go to get away from him. He's evil, and hateful, and completely immoral. It's hideous how spineless he is.
I know...this is my issue as well...but every single day I'm confronted with this. With him. With this eventual ugliness that is about to come through. This abnormal, manipulative, wrong...everything about it is wrong. He has no right to be in my face and in my life. And I need him out of it to be sane and rational and emotionally healthy. Gone. Need to be so so gone. As far as I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment