So it's happened. What I feared would happen. Having a real job has made me tired, lethargic and unable to do the things that are important to me. I'm not sewing much now. I don't post to blogger. My entire life is focused on Reese (and the ensuing battle with him, since his father still does whatever he likes), office work, and dailyness. I do laundry and dishes and then collapse in a heap, too tired to do important things. I don't know what the answer is, but this life doesn't make me entirely happy. A lot of that has to do with the ensuing battle, which is a constant irritation. He does not seem to realize or want to know that what he's doing is inherently harmful. But it's all about control, and sooner or later, he's going to have to see that I am beyond his control. I have been for a quite a while now.
So today, I'm going to get dressed and get Reese ready to go out to daycare and do battle for the day. He's been having some rough days, some control issues of his own, and some issues with anger management that are kind of scary...but now, his dad insists he will pick him up today, and I really can't do much about it besides call my lawyer and try to get him to stop all this nonsense. For now...I'm going to go make a coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment