Sunday, September 17, 2006

A strange kind of day...an odd kind of week.

Curtains. They're wonderful things. This was my project for the weekend. The main goal was to keep the sun, and prying eyes out, while maintaining some semblance of privacy. They look very purple in thses picks and there's one in the bedroom that matches this. Since there are only two windows in this apartment, that's all I need. Hm. Two windows...oh well.

Dessert...is a wonderful thing. Went out for drinks and appetizers at Moxies on the east side last night with the girls from school. Was great fun. Girls are fun to hang out with.
Other than that, school is going well. Classes seem to be going alright. Guess I'm just in a strange mood lately. Been several things that have been messing with my head. Some of which has things to do with the fact that living this close to Reese's dad is a little strange. He seems to think I'm his personal babysitting service, amongst other annoying but not threatening things. He always has leaned on me a fair bit for his parenting. He's starting to do it again. This will have to ease up a little bit, since homework does not get done when I'm watching the boy. So far, I've had him everyday that is supposed to be his dads for at least a couple hours. Oh well.
The other things? Well, one of them is Jon...that's just too complicated for me to get into. The other...I'll just not get into it. Simple as that.
Something has tipped my mood...I'm just trying to sort out exactly what it is. I feel really awkward and out of place now. Almost constantly. I suppose I just need to put my head down and work at school work. Ignore everything else. Hope everyone else's days and weeks are going better. Goodnight.

No comments: