Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not in my head...


Can't be...cause now Canada Revenue wants $654 of those fun dollars that I do not have. So either my accountant made some grave errors, Saskatchewan learning did...or the CRA just hates me and would like to add stress to injury and add interest to that just to kick me while I'm that much farther down. I love them. On the upside, my hormones seem to have balanced now. Oddly, on the pills that everyone said wouldn't work. Ha. Interesting phenomenon. My body is messed. But it's happy now. Not going to disrupt the balance.

In other news, the small boy is back at my house. I have missed him horribly. Didn't sleep last night because of the most horrible nightmare I think I've ever had; that someone had locked him in a house by himself and he had been there, unattended and unaccompanied for over a day and a half...and no one could find the keys...or even a screw driver or pry bar so I could get in. Screaming ensued. Screaming and crying and manic behaviour ending with me waking soaking wet and shaking. So to have him back with me is a relief...but I'm still not sure that I'm not crazy.

The weather sucks and that's all anyone is talking about. I've avoided it until now to avoid being monotonous and formulaic. Yes, it's bloody cold. Yes, so cold that today I wore long underwear AND my grandfathers knee length down parka with fur hood that is about 6 sizes to big for me and makes me look like I live in Inuktitut but I don't care. I was warm as I walked all the way across campus to make it to my Animal Ethics class and back. Okay, so not there cause Mae drove me there...come on! It's -30 out. Give me a break. I'm thinking less going to the gym, more developing a taste for whale blubber. Whatever. This was supposed to be a very brief post since I have no interesting pics to go with it. Sad. I have no batteries for my camera and my charger is broke and ....okay, done. I'm gonna put a pretty summer pic and live in denial. Happy summer everyone. It can't be that far off right?

No comments: