Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Reasons I love toddlers most of all:

1. When pulling up to daycare today there was a woman walking on the street. Reese immediately looked over and said "Mommy? Who's THAT girl? What's her name?"...cause of course, this being a city of ony 200,000 I should know the names of each and every person that walks by my sons daycare right? Right. I thought so.

2. On arriving at Reese's daycare to pick him up I get hugs (not JUST from Reese, hug-s plural), fed imaginary dinner from a kitchen full of plastic food, and a charming little boy named Bentley that moved in and sat on my lap as soon as Reese vacated it to go play some more. It's like child-exchange around there. And I could just eat em all up they're so cute.

3. What do you want for supper? "Candy." Nuff said.

No comments: