It's monday again, and after a fitfull night of sleep I was back at work for another week. Unfortunately, the skies opened up as soon as we walked out, and just befor 8 am we got the call from head office to give the 2 or 4 hours option. This means, we can leave right now and get paid for two hours, or we can stay for 4 and get paid for 4. Lame. LAME. Cause another rain day is exactly what I need. So, about half of the seasonal staff headed home with the two hour option, the rest of us stayed on with the 4 hour option. About a half hour before we're scheduled to head home, the skies clear and it's a beautiful day. But the call has been made: go home. You can stay, but you won't be paid. Again, lame. The wascana way. So, the rest of the day I spent running around and trying to accomplish things. Mostly to no avail, since shopping is pointless when I hate everything, and don't feel like I have the money to buy such frivolous things as clothing. However, I have been spending money like a mad woman on other things.This for example, although I think this might be the most reasonable and logical purchase I've made. It's a bid to make my computer last and last...FOREVER!! By increasing the hard drive space and making it go faster by freeing up the tiny one it has. Go Mac Go!
Over the weekend we got to go out to the cabin for a brief visit...and I realized just how much I miss that place. It really is a wonderful little piece of earth. My aim for the summer is to get out there and spend some more time there. I have pictures, but right now my little puter says it has about 180 hours of copying left to do to back up everything I have on this hard drive...and then I can do more with mac. Right now he's half crippled, and I'm very very inexplicably tired. Night night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cabin... beach... fun!! We said we were going to do that this summer, so we definitely need to! Just name the date and time and i'll be there :)
Post a Comment