Well it is now Saturday. I'm out at the farm, on mom's puter and FINALLY getting blogger to work. I'm not sure if it's my puter, or my internet connection (Access sucks in case ya'll are wondering) or just blogger itself that's to blame, but I haven't been able to get on here for last three or four days. Lovely. Nice.
It's thunder and lightning out here today and I feel like...crap. To put it nicely. I came down with the cold from Hell yesterday and I've been battling it like crazy (read, lots of drugs and sleeping) but it's still got a firm hold on me. Also, I was supposed to take my newish furniture into Regina today on Harrison, dad's old Ford truck, but it's raining. That puts an end to that since I'm just too damn lazy to tarp things. Maybe this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see. Plans for the weekend? In the toilet. Completely. All my productive ideas about getting things done and going to the cabin; compromised by crappy health. Yuck. Gross. This is what I get for trying to break the caffeine habit. Whatever. I'm gonna go take a nap. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment