Saturday, June 30, 2007

Not functioning

Yes it's been nearly a week again since I've posted. I've taken no pictures. There have been few events going on that I care to talk about on here. I've been sick, with some vicious summer cold, and then to add insult to injury, Thursday I got one of the nastiest eye infections I've ever had. Friday I even called in sick. I looked like a monster. Couldn't really face the idea of playing in the park with all its irritants when I was feeling like I was.
Today is Saturday. I'm at my house and there's no one here. This is rare lately. And I think I might take today and just shut down for a while. Tomorrow I have to go in and work a 12 hour shift of overtime at the park. Today I should be going out to the farm for something that I'm not even sure what...there's food involved and relatives. Other than that I don't know. I should also be doing about 16 things here in the city. But right now I'm not moving. So maybe the world functions without me again today.

1 comment:

Reena said...

oh boy, sounds not good at all! hope you get better soon, so we can actually hang out! I'm really gonna miss school if it means we see each other as little as we have this summer!