So in trying to find something creative and witty to put on here so it doesn't sound like all I do is whine lately, I came to this conclusion: I really don't have anything witty or funny to say. I'm not going to go into any more detail than I have lately because frankly, the details are tedious even to me. Life is sucking lately. Sucking big time. Just when I think I can get a handle on the areas that are sucking and try to fix them, they either get worse or some other area starts to suck pretty much equally. It's just one big suck-o lately, and there is nothing worse than life sucking, other than having to listen to someone whine about how bad their life is sucking, or even worse, go into great detail. So I shall leave you all with this. Life is big bad sucky lately. But for some reason it's only got me down to a certain point. I'll pull through. I know that much. I keep trying to fix things, and I will eventually succeed. But until then, the funny stuff? It's just not here. Not that there's a lot of it in general here anyway, but these days? No.
But out of curiousity, does anyone know why Reese would suddenly start wearing a pair of old sunglasses without lenses in them and claim he NEEDS them to see? And if he takes them off, starts stumbling around like he's blind with his eyes closed? Cause I'm at a loss to tell and at this point in time I don't even know if it's just him being goofy or if this is a sign of some deep seated emotional issue he's dealing with. And, oh yeah, he pooped black tonight. And his dad swears he didn't feed him anything with dye in it that would cause that. I call bull, since this is the same man that gives Reese a "cereal bar" for breakfast each morning...a chocolate, marshmallow and caramel drizzled piece of rice krispie cake. And this is the man I'm trusting with nutrition? Fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment