To a lot of people I've been kind of incommunicado lately. Even on facebook, I've not said a lot. Those closest to me know why this is, those I don't talk to quite as often as several times a day: the reason is I'm in an all out custody battle over my baby right now and I have a lot to accomplish in the next short while. At the moment, Reese is safe and sound, asleep in his bed at my house, happy and content after a good day at daycare. A real one, without melt downs and where his behaviour was so good he got to go to a puppet show. Marked improvement in only a few days. Amazing what stability and consistency will gain. I'm not going to put too much more on here, considering it is a public forum and I'm not sure if his father reads this or not, but I'm doing my best to do what's best for Reese. Something had to change, and I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track here. But it's not an easy one. I simply want Reese to have the best life he can have and I'm having to look like the bad guy to some people to accomplish that, but I guess I knew it would have to be a bit like this. Nothing is easy when you're dealing with someone like this.
So, I guess that's about all for tonight. It's late at night and I should be sleeping but instead got distracted and started reading the latest Harry Potter book. I am an addict to this, but I'll resist getting too far in it until things are more predictable.
So the good: Reese is doing well. Really well. Markedly improved kind of well.
The bad: I'm fighting to keep it this way. I'm not a fighter but draw me out and I'll stand up.
The unpredictable: everything else at this point in time. But I'm more or less stable, and things are going to be okay, and hopefully better from here on in. Although it might get worse before it gets better, I've been this road before, I know all the cobbles already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment