Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend success..

Reese chooses his lure...from Grandpa Kieth's tackle box. I don't think Grandpa could have chosen better. He follows in his Papa's and great Grandpa's footsteps in being a very enthusiastic, if not overly technical, fisherman. He's already stated:
..."...mommy...I wanna catch the biggest fish in the world."
The beach, there's nothing finer when you're four.
And might I also add, that at four years old, when you have a weiner roast on the beach, you insist that you don't want to burn your weiners or your marshmallows. What a ludicrous idea. They must be eaten raw. From the stick.

In other fronts: he's with his dad. This was not my choice. Stay tuned for updates or call if you want to know more. This is not a secure connection.

H.

1 comment:

Reena said...

Hey dude, will give you a call in a few days. i see you are coming to potluck!! so if i dont talk to you before then i will see you there!!!