I believe I am severely addicted at this point. I'm relying on the fact that I only drink two cups a day to rationalize this fact. Unfortunately, two cups of coffee a day mean different things to different people. To me, a cup is what I can fit into a "cup"...so by my standards, the fact that I can polish off an entire 8 cup pot of coffee in two "cups"? That helps me rationalize. That gets me through. This, and the fact that I brew drip coffee just this side of the solid point...if I try and give it up now I think I'll have some serious issues.
So there's my bad habit for the week.
I need more pictures.
I have some of the student rally yesterday, but they're not very good. Considering they're all from the second floor balcony and mostly just show how few students really showed up. I saw other people trying to get pics and getting people to group together, trying to make the crowd look more dense. My pics just accent the fact that we had a number of people show up, I think a decent turn out for a University of this size, but it was by no means really a "rally". But, on the upside, the lead singer from Rah Rah, Erin Passmore, looks and sounds a fair bit like Sarah Harmer. And even though the sound absolutely bit the big one, they could not disguise her voice. Excellent. If I had time and money I'd go support them at battle of the bands. But still have that little issue...Reese's fake id is lame and fools no one. Oh well. Give it a few years I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment