Friday, February 16, 2007

Things that make me happy...

I went out tonight to meet Mae at her job, bring her tea and ice cream and (in theory) work on homework. A number of interesting things happened. First off, we went to wash the cars, and found a helicopter in the hanger. I mean, how cool is that? A big old grey Canada DND helicopter, with it's big old helicoper blades all folded up nice and neat just like that. And then the pressure washer wasn't working, so we brushed off the cars and washed em off with a garden hose...and oggled the helicopter. But seriously, who wouldn't? I mean helicopters are cool. But I gotta say, it's probably good Reese wasn't there. Without the distraction of the pressure washer, he'd have been in there starting up that helicopter, taking a spin, and violating I don't know how many regulations, both air traffic and army. But oh well, he wasn't, and he didn't.





The other thing that makes me happy today. I got a new purse! Yay. Pretty. I felt the need for a mild economic therapeutic session, and my best bud Mae obliged by coming shopping with me. This is what we found, for a very reasonable price (it's synthetic, no animals died so I could store my toothbrush and ipod in style).

On the interesting scale, we got back to the terminal and found that we were parked right across the island from a blue truck, into which a small boy was being loaded that looked shockingly familiar...oh, yeah, that's MY SON. And his father, and....some girl? Huh. Interesting. I'm sure there's a very logical explanation...NOT. Whatever. Reese was calling her "That GIRL MOMMY!....See THAT girl!"...Yes bud. I don't know what the plan was, why she was being picked up at the airport by my son. For someone that sees fit to pass infinite judgement on MY private life, he sure looked like he got his hand caught in the cookie jar. I only care on the basis that if she's staying with him? Or involved with him? And she's in Reese's life? Well, he better shut the hell up about how I spend my time alone. Oh well. You can't fix control freaks.

So, Mae and I visited, giggled, gossiped and did all those good things that girls do when put together...very little of which involved Dutch homework, sadly. We did try. We figured out one little thing about underlying form and then succumbed to gossip and sex talk. Cause that's what girls do. So, for now, here's what I got. Some pics. Some pointless stories....Will post more soon....Later all.

No comments: