Sunday, February 25, 2007

A boy and his critters...




Reese and his new hand me down degus. They've been good for him I think. However, they really are starting to get settled and accustomed to their new surroundings. So everywhere I've read says these critters are not nocturnal. Why do they do their regimented physical fitness routine at 12:30 am then? Oh well. Once we get in a bigger place it won't be such an issue. But as it stands they share a bedroom with me and the boy. Little crowded you say? Yeah, just a bit. I believe the top picture is Baby and the bottom pic is Murphy. I THINK I can tell them apart now. But wouldn't be able to tell for sure if tested...no polygraph please. They're very similar. Small, furry, two eyes, two ears each. They're lovely though, and even growing on me when they take food right out of your hand and get so excited at feeding time that they come right out on the door. Karen would love them, they're kind of like furry little ducks. They have similar personalities....and noises.

But for the mean time, we're trying to figure out if we should be trying to move as soon as possible or waiting until May 1st. I'm not entirely sure. But I know I better make up my mind pretty darn quick. It's coming up on the time I need to give my notice here PDQ. Anyway, here's Roo's degus, for any and all that care to see his critters. Will maybe put a more lucid post up later. Right now he's looking in my pockets for things that aren't there.

No comments: