Thursday, February 01, 2007

Days go by...

It is now 9:24 and I am attempting to convince the reluctant little prince that it is unequivocally bedtime for him. No ifs ands or buts and he is also not entitled to sleep in my bed. Amongst other things. He just got out of bed to tell me that he was getting hungry...and that he had to go pee. After eating enough at dinner to put MY BROTHER to shame, he's hungry? Really? Seriously? Cause I'm wondering, just how big is this child going to grow? Cause I'm looking for a bigger apartment or townhouse now, but should I really be looking more along the lines of storage unit? I have my doubts that he'll get much bigger than I am, considering the size of his father, but stranger things have happened and i think we've hit a growth spurt. Either that or the gigantic poop he had last night, that he'd been saving for at least three days, created such an enormous void that he just cannot be expected to fill it with a mere three meals and two snacks a day. He needs more. That was a big poop. Did I mention that? Did I also mention I could smell it from the living room? But he was so happy afterwards that I've never been so relieved by poop that wasn't mine. He was getting to be a right little bear with all that foul smelling evil on the inside. Enough on poop. I apparently talk too much about it. A sure sign that my wild and fun days may have come to an end.
Tomorrow is Friday and his dad is supposed to be here. He was supposed to be here tonight, but of course, as per usual, he's delayed and I'll be lucky if he gets here by tomorrow night. Not to worry, I'm not entitled to a life. Right? Right. That's what I thought. I just want some time to lay on the couch and gaze off into nowhere, then sleep a long time and then clean my apartment. After that I should be able to concentrate on homework. I don't have massive amounts this weekend, but enough to keep me quite busy. Just enough from pretty much each and every subject. A lot of reading...I need to absorb myself in my school. Perhaps then I'll find the motivation to get ahead and try really hard. I'm really hoping this weekend will help. Get rid of some of my anxiety and stress...

1 comment:

Reena said...

what? you mean poop isn't a part of every day normal conversation?... hmm. Damn, no wonder people think i'm a bit cracked out.