And man does that suck. Or rather, will this paycheck suck. That's right, broke again I'm sure. So I have handled this crisis in the best way I know how: going shopping! Okay, well, I wasn't crazy. I bought secueters(sp?) to prune around here, a rain suit (cause it's becoming more and more apparent that it might be more important this year than last), critter food and treats...and Reese bought something too. I also thought very long and hard about ordering some funky and fancy salsa dancing shoes online cause I really, really want em, and they're cute and I miss dancing and once in a while, the cowboy gets in his mood and we can cut an out of step rug, but...I did manage to talk myself out of it. Rather, visa did. Either way.
Reese however, took his birthday money from grandma mim and went and bought himself a brand new Spiderman SCOOTER!!! Just like FRANKLIN! And he's going to show Bella and Alex and Jordin and Jordan and Kate...he's going to show them all his new scooter. He's happy.


And here is the young side-show modelling the rain wear mommy treated herself to today. Hello Duck Suit! Good bye wetness!
1 comment:
Woooot, I'm coming to play with Reese and his new scooter! I'm such a kid, I love it. Oh, and the pink is staying for now. Your vote wins. Talk soon.
RT
Post a Comment