And I don't even have any cool pictures. And very little to report. Went out to the farm this weekend, and much fun was had of course. There were pianos to be moved, bacon to be eaten and lots and lots of sand to be played in. Nanna also made sure that little boy got his first birthday cake of the birthday week. He ate with gusto, and thanked all his guest profusely with hugs and kisses. Fun was had by all.
So this week: Tuesday is Reese's fourth birthday. Four. 4. Years. Years. I'm having a small issue with this, I mean he was only born last week right? Right. Sure. But never mind that, he's four as of Tuesday morning, so here we go. My only consolation is that as the days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, months into years he ages and turns into the coolest human being I have ever had the privilege to hang about with. This is comforting, and frightening, since who knows what the next change will be. And also, as cool a little person as he is, he's also extremely strong willed and spirited....I'm in big trouble now, and it might get worse.
So, the point of this post, what's everyone doing on Friday this week? I was thinking of small birthday party saturday, but his dad has sprung on me that he'll be home by Friday night, and also the fabulous Mae is having a VERY fabulous party on Saturday night, so two parties? Might be a little much. But Friday is my EDO, and I'm thinking that maybe, maybe, ice cream cake, party hats and a last little hurrah for the little guy. Presents are unnecessary since he already has too much stuff and he just enjoys company more than anything. So I think that's what I'll do. Friday. Show up if you can. I'll maybe send an email thing too, nothing structured, just come hang out, wear party hats and blow out candles. How much fun is that? Ta for now all, talk to ya later.
H.
P. S. The reason I'm not on here? I'm a total facebook whore....I'm so addicted it's pathetic. GO! JOIN! IT"S TOO FUN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's 12:25 am, meaning HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE! If I remember, I will call tomorrow to say it to him! :) or stop by. maybe. friday works for me for cake and hats, and cake! I have a ton of work to get done already for school, but cake can't hurt! 2 parties in one weekend, both kinda low key, i like it!! Hope all is well, talk soon!
Post a Comment