Friday, May 11, 2007

Plan Plan...Scrap....Plan Plan....Scrap

So it's Friday today and my EDO. So far, Reese and I have made it out of bed. Onto the couch, where he requested a bagel with cream cheese, some strawberries and grapes. That's breakfast here, while watching TV. I slept in til 7:30. The height of luxury around this place. Still no sign of the little brother though. Thought he'd be home yesterday, but not at all. Gonna text him soon and make sure he's still alive.
It's cold out today. I don't like it. Might even have to turn on the furnace, it's that cold out. What happened to my summer? It was going so well.
Rumour has it that Mae and I are going shopping a bit today, and Reese is going to have a laid back day, with a couple hours of daycare and some relaxation. Then his dad will be home, ahead of schedule, and screwing up the system once again. I can't plan anything. It's pathetic. The minute I make a plan, something fun, something interesting...he changes his schedule to thoroughly screw it up.
So my other plans for the day? I don't know. Was thinking of going to Moose Jaw for a bit, but it was supposed to be a nice day. I also want to clean this damn house since it's driving me insane. At least the main area would be a nice little change I think. Have to see. Even just clearing out clutter might make me feel better. I can't take the disaster area theme anymore.
Well, hope everyone is having a good friday. I'm gonna try and repair my camera (meaning, find the batteries and put them back in it) and maybe get some decent pics. Although really, what's going on here that's picture worthy? I'm not sure. Later gators.

H.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Just wanted to say "hello" from a fellow geek. Dropped in via the next blog button. Will stop in again soon so take care until next time!

Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues

.mae. said...

Sorry we never got to the plans... Depression is a plan ruiner, and I didn't accomplish much of anything today. We will party hard tomorrow night though chiquita!