So, once again, I'm a negligent blogger, and it's been over a week since I last checked in here. Part of this is the fact that my computer is so full I'm in desperate need of an external hard drive, and even after the first paycheck of the season hit the bank, I'm having trouble rationalizing it now that all my bills are paid. There's just not enough left over yet. So I guess it waits another couple weeks...or more like a month. Until then, we work at snails pace, with some strange goings on in the world of Mac. She's decided to spontaneously start downloading things. I don't know why. She just does this lately. Weird. Touch of computer VD maybe? Probably. Mac is harder to crack, but not impentrable.
In other news? Ah, not much. Work sucks. I hate the controversy and politics that are going on there. I mean, come on, it's grass: we cut it. They're trees: we prune em. Weeds: pull em. Mess: clean it up. Not hard? But all the rest of the crap going on around there makes me wanna hang myself with my mowers pull start cord. Christ, people, get over yourselves. Government institution be damned. Can we please just do our jobs and try NOT to piss of EVERYBODY?!? Strange.
I gotta say I was amazingly shocked that I actually got a comment on the last post. Stunned actually. I didn't think anyone but family and friends ever read this thing. But, it seems, once in a while, some unfortunate soul stumbles in and is berrated with my ramblings. However, this particular person also has a blog that I've been meandering around in for a few days. I invite you all to do so. He's from Alabama and leads an interesting life, with a particularly compelling writing style. Worth a look see for anyone with some spare time and interest. I think my ramblings definitely pale in comparison.
Not to mention my spelling. Nevermind that, the brain has turned to goo and is leaking out my ears: they started spraying EVERYTHING in the park this week. I can feel the nub of my third arm starting. As if things weren't bad enough around there. Good going guys. Spray, but don't post it. I guess it would help if ONE of them actually could write up the signs. Oh well.
So, this Saturday, I'm doing laundry...and trying to organize my room and house. I may just give up on getting bedroom furniture, find some simlarly sized boxes and buy a roll of duct tape. Make your own dresser. I'm handy like that. Yeah. Um. Yeah.
So, for more pics, check out my facebook. That is where I post a lot of em these days. Flickr has become slightly cumbersome in comparison. I should try and keep it up though I suppose. Ta for now.
H.
1 comment:
Just over a week, you are doing good! hah... if you haven't noticed my last blog was far longer than just over a week :S although I updated it today kinda sorta :) happy rest of week!
Post a Comment